Energetic Games...

Her Tale (Sunday 30th October 2016)


I have been musing about the merits of buying new curtains. Since Siamese Kittens Pasha & Tanni joined the household the formerly pristine curtains look as if they have been in a battle zone!

After a good deal of shopping around I finally found the perfect curtains. I was just on the brink of ordering them with that frisson of excitement which accompanies a purchase costing a fortune when something happened which stopped me in my tracks.

With shorter days and longer nights Siamese Cats Pasha & Tanni have had their outside play time curtailed net result they have extra energy to burn. 
Almost overnight they have reverted to kittenhood racing around upstairs & downstairs touching down on one step between floors. 

Leaping off high kitchen cupboards and over furniture and skidding across the wooden floors sending rugs and cushions flying.

Hiding behind the curtains and ambushing one another with paws and claws out stretched.

Boys will be boys I think to myself with a doubtful smile…

Better hold off the new curtains for a little while longer….