TV Heaven....

Tanni’s Tail (Wednesday 26th October 2016)


She told me Autumnwatch would be on TV again this evening and my whiskers quivered in anticipation. I jumped on the sofa ready for a good night’s telly but I could feel myself getting more and more drowsy. 

First the squirrel appeared on the screen and I blinked hard trying to keep awake. 
Then the mouse maze appeared with the most delightful mouse scampering about. This got me up from the sofa as I hurried to the screen. I jumped up a few times and showed it the paw but soon tiredness overcame me. I moved lithely back to the sofa and fell fast asleep. 

At some stage I was aware of Her covering me with a feather light fleece. I purred my thanks and snuggled deeper into the land of nod.


Pasha’s Tail (Wednesday 26th October 2016)


Mostly there is nothing on TV to interest me but last night Autumnwatch was an exception. 

From across the room in my log basket I spotted birds of prey hovering across the screen inviting me to investigate. Up I jumped and rushed to the telly. I stretched up to reach these birds. I kept tapping my paw at the screen to touch them but there was something in the way. Try as I might I couldn’t reach them. 

I went to investigate behind the TV looking for a way into the box. The birds disappeared and humans appeared. I like humans but the birds were much more interesting.

 went back to my comfy log basket and ruminated. There must be a way into the screen and if I try hard enough I know I will find it. 

With that thought I found I was thinking so hard I soon fell asleep.