Late October musings....

Her Tale (Thursday 27th October 2016)


Apologies to Pasha & Tanni but I forgot about a gardening group meeting so no Autumnwatch last night but we are already looking forward to tonight’s installment!

While Pasha is running around outside in the damp and uninspiring garden Tanni is here with me playing with his chenille pipe cleaner ‘snake’ He keeps bringing it to me and I accept the ‘gift’ graciously. I hope this doesn’t translate into fledglings come the Spring. Perhaps I should just enjoy the moment!

Not for the first time it occurs to me how clever Cats are…. Pasha scoots his toy mouse into a miniscule gap under the oven and then dismantles the skirting board at floor level next to it to retrieve his ‘prey’. Not an easy task to dismantle the kitchen! But one very sassy and smart solution to a problem!

Meanwhile Happy Birthday to my Scorpio Dad – but which Birthday will have to remain a secret…..