A dawning realization....

Her Tale (Friday 28th October 2016)

If you enjoy our adventures keep checking in for new updates from Pasha & Tanni at the house of Siamese!


Out for the afternoon I arrived home just in time for the 6o’clock News which means dinner time for Cats followed by playtime. Pasha & Tanni having been slumbering all afternoon were ready to let off steam but being dark they were confined to the house. 

Very soon our home resembled a race track with cat paws and tails flying around doors and up and down the stairs. They launched off the furniture flying across the room slithering and sliding across the wooden floor. Rugs were disheveled cushions hit the ground. I could only look on in total amazement.

By the time Autumnwatch came on TV they were exhausted and so was I! Pasha walked up to the screen when the mouse maze came on but soon disappeared into his favourite sleeping quarters – his log basket.

Tanni once again went wild for the Fox leaning forward towards the screen and uttering little chirruping noises. This time he responded to the badger watching him carefully. As the programme ended I could see Tanni’s eyes growing heavier and his beautiful head started to nod. It wasn’t long till he too drifted back to the land of nod.

Fast forward a couple of hours till bedtime and the Siamese boys awoke refreshed ready for a playtime encore. I got out the toy basket and Pasha played with a gold foil wrapper a survivor from chocolate coins from a Christmas past. Tanni watched but declined to get involved. I tried tempting him with things he would normally be drawn to but this time no reaction.

I searched around for more toys to tempt him with but again he wasn’t interested and by this time neither was Pasha. Nothing for it but to go to bed and leave them to it.

Big mistake! It was then they resumed their earlier game running around like the wild horses of the Camague!

As the days get shorter and the weather keeps them indoors I must think up some activity games to keep Pasha from sky diving and climbing up anything which takes his fancy. Tanni from jumping over Pasha and both from kickboxing……

I wonder if I could interest them in cleaning the windows…? Ironing perhaps….? Or in cleaning their litter trays….?

I can but dream….as I marvel at how much fun they are and on how much I adore them!